1/7/14

About

About me...
My name is Rodrigo and I currently live in Carlos Barbosa, Brazil. I started my collection in 2006 and since then I have been collecting wrappers in all countries that I visited around the world. In addiction some friend help bringing me chocolate when they travel to different places.

About the collection...
I collect only wrappers from Nestlé company. I put it into folders in alphabetical order with labels indicating the name, origin and manufacture year (photos as soon as possible). 

About this blog...
I'll try to include photos from all the wrappers that I have in my collection. the main objective of this blog is to show my collection and contact collectors around the world.

About trading...
It would be great to trade wrappers with another collectors. If you are interested, please contact me: rodrigomguerra1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment